Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Going in Grace (& Peace)

With a tear in my eye, today I’ll fly…I’ve said my goodbyes and had a few cries, but now I’m ready to go. As all my projects have wrapped up, closing has the feeling of contentment. These past two years have been wonderfully full. How thankful I am indeed for this place and these people. Rwanda was simply a country I’d heard stories about before I came. Now it is the land that I’ve lived in and loved.





With two of my host families

“I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all.” Philippians 1: 3-4


This blog has highlighted bits of my “African adventure” and I hope that through it, 1 Thessalonians 5:24 shone through. “Faithful is He who calls you, and He will also bring it to pass.” The Lord has been ever so faithful every step of the way. And now, another adventure awaits…


“From Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To him be the glory forever. Amen” Romans 11:36

No comments:

Post a Comment